Monday, November 29, 2010

Post 00E

One of the reasons why I've always had a bit of trouble when it comes to choosing what to eat during my empty lunch hours is mainly due to time constraints.  Not only was I not willing to walk too far to find food, but I was also not willing to spend too much time to eat it, as I had class very soon.  I've often found that fast food is too readily available near campus, and choosing anything that's of the "lesser evil" so that it won't be too fattening is rather difficult.  The best part of this all though, is that I can always think of numerous places to eat that is close to campus.  This is mostly in part of the fact that I have an excellent memory when it comes to jingles and slogans.  My memory is no good for anything else unfortunately.  Sadly, this incident is a clear sign that I'm having too much fun mixing the jingles up.

I'll explain why.  Last Wednesday, I picked up something from Subway, and as I was eating, I had the following running through my head:
"Mmm mmm good. - Wait..that's not right. 
I'm lovin' it! - No, that's not it either. 
Always so good for so little. - Wrong again.
It's finger lickin' good. - Oh shoot, wrong place.
Think outside the...wait..this is a bun....
Subway makes my sub a beautiful thing - wait...what?
I know when it's real - wrong chain again....
Always Fresh. Always Subway - that sounds off...
Cheers to good friends? - something is off with this picture...I'm eating alone..

Apparently, it dawned on me...yea...I should stop with this charade...I'm sure someone would remember what Subway's slogan is right?  Subway...Eat Fresh

Goes to show how messed up my head is when I'm bored.  I try to find a way to improve the loneliness of eating a sub alone in a computer lab.  Basically..I'm trying hard not to realize that I'm doing the stereotypical Computer Science student move : Eating a sub from Subway for lunch in a lab (which is prohibited) at an hour that's not even lunch hour, while trying to work on a project.  Looks like that failed.

Have a good last week of classes, and good luck on exams!

No comments:

Post a Comment